DARE PhD Scholarships (Engineering) 2022 – University Of Sydney, Australia.
- Partial Funding
- University of Sydney
- International Students, Domestic Students
DARE PhD Scholarships (Engineering) 2022 – University of Sydney, Australia is open for International Students, Domestic Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Engineering taught at University of Sydney . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
DARE PhD Scholarships are available at the University of Sydney. These scholarships are open to international and domestic students with the potential for a Ph.D. degree in the engineering field and excellent academic backgrounds. The applicants will be provided with a stipend to fund their degrees.
DARE PhD Scholarships (Engineering) 2022 – University of Sydney, Australia is available to undertake PhD level programs at University of Sydney.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
The scholarship will provide a primary stipend allowance of $40,000 per annum (fixed rate) for up to three years. The scholarship may also provide a supplementary stipend allowance of $10,000 per annum (fixed rate) for up to three years to applicants who hold an RTP stipend allowance.
- have an unconditional offer of admission to study full-time in a PhD or Masters by Research within the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney
- if you are initially in the master’s by research program, have the intent to transfer to a PhD after satisfactory completion of the first Progress Review interview within the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney
- have a support letter in your application for admission, from your intended research supervisor in the Faculty of Engineering or Faculty Science to apply for an available project listed by that Supervisor as part of this scholarship
- hold either an Australian bachelor’s degree with honours (first class or second class upper) in a relevant discipline or an Australian standard master’s degree in engineering or science with at least 25 percent of the final year being a substantial research component
- have applied and be considered for an RTP stipend scholarship.
Engineering students applying for the Research Training Program (RTP) scholarship will automatically be considered for this scholarship. A separate application is not required. To be considered for this scholarship, you must have applied for the RTP Scholarship (domestic or international) and your research supervisor must be a researcher with the DARE Centre.
For a comprehensive list of projects associated with this scholarship, please refer to the DARE Centre.
Learn more about the DARE PhD Program (pdf, 798.3KB).
Hopefully you find this Article helpful 🙂😃
Leave a Reply