FUTO Supplementary Admission List 2020/2021
Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO supplementary admission list (1st, 2nd and 3rd batch) for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
,Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO), has released the 2020/2021 academic session Batch A’, B’ and ’C’ supplementary admissions lists.
The FUTO supplementary admissions list has also been uploaded online, just like the merit admissions list.
How to Check FUTO Supplementary Admission List
- Visit the FUTO admission status checking portal at https://application.futo.edu.ng/outside/dynamo/5cb580bea8fb4d38042a3344
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column
- Finally, click on the submit button to access your admission status.
.All Candidates offered 2020/2021 Supplementary Admissions (Batch A, B & C) must do the following to validate their admission and access same on CAPs:
- Upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal.
- Accept transfer to the admitted Departments by visiting the Transfer Approval Page on JAMB portal to accept the Courses offered to them. This is to enable the Admissions Office to admit them on CAPs.
- Change their first choice Courses on JAMB portal as directed below:
- Candidates admitted into Agricultural Economics (AEC), Agricultural Extension (AEX), Animal Science & Technology (AST), Crop Science & Technology (CST), and Soil Science & Technology (SST) should change to “AGRICULTURE”.
- Candidates admitted into LOGISTICS & TRANSPORT TECHNOLOGY (LTT) should change to “CHEMISTRY”.
- Candidates in PROJECT MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY (PMT) should change to “PHYSICS”.
- Candidates in SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (SCM) should change to “STATISTICS”.
- Candidates in TECHNOLOGY ENTREPRENEURSHIP & INNOVATION (TEI) should change to “MATHEMATICS”.
Candidates that made it to FUTO supplementary admission list are advised to:
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- CLICK HERE to access FUTO Batch ‘C’ supplementary admission list.
- CLICK HERE to access FUTO Batch ‘B’ supplementary admission list ( Congratulations! FUTO has offered you Supplementary Admission for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. To validate the admission, upload your correct O’Level results and following directives on FUTO website, change your first choice Course to the offered Supplementary Course on JAMB portal on/before Friday, 4/6/2021. Thereafter, visit FUTO website for further directives.)
- CLICK HERE to access FUTO Batch ‘A’ supplementary admission list.
ALTERNATIVELY, You can also access your FUTO admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUTO admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUTO supplementary admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
IF YOU LOVE 💖 THIS SHARE ON:
- futo admission list 2020/2021,
- futo supplementary admission list 2020/2021,
- futo supplementary admission list 2021,
- futo supplementary admission list 2021/2022,
- futo supplementary list 2020/2021,
- futo supplementary admission list 2021 batch b,
- futo supplementary list batch d,
- is futo supplementary list out for 2020/2021