Financial Aid for International Students at University of Freiburg in Germany.
The University of Freiburg is providing an exciting scholarship opportunity to students who want to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
In 2012, in the third round of the Excellence Initiative, the university was able to successfully extend funding for the Spemann Graduate School of Biology and Medicine, as well as bioss, while also gaining funding for a new cluster called BrainLinks-Brain Tools, an interdisciplinary neurotechnology project. Citing insufficient evidence of integration of the FRIAS concept into the university’s framework, the committee did not extend funding for the FRIAS and the institutional strategy line of funding, despite acknowledging the impressive research and advances achieved at FRIAS in the past years
Eligibility criteria for the Financial Aid for International Students at University of Freiburg.
- Applicants must be in their 4th semester of any degree study at the University of Freiburg.
- Applicants must be in the examination phase.
- Applicants must be doctoral students who are about to finish their doctorate (maximum six months until submission).
- Applicants must submit scores of the following language proficiency tests:
- DSH (result 2 or 3) or TestDaF – 4
- DSH 1 or TestDaF – 3
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: certified proof of English proficiency at B2 level
- Evidence of German language proficiency at the B2 level is required for an application for Studienkolleg.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor, Master, or PhD
Method of Application: Applicants are required to apply via the application portal of the university.
Application Deadline: 15th July 2022