Sexual & Reproductive Rights Scholarships at University of Pretoria
The Centre for Human Rights, Faculty of Law, University of Pretoria, South Africa, is calling for applications for the degree (LLM/MPhil) in Sexual & Reproductive Rights in Africa (SRRA) for the Class of 2023.
The programme is open to individuals from diverse professional backgrounds including lawyers, advocates, researchers, social activists, and educators.
Through its unique combination of physical lectures and online teaching, the SRRA programme provides students with knowledge and understanding of sexual and reproductive health and rights from domestic, regional and global international perspectives while they are taught invaluable research and avocacy skills
Eligibility criteria for the Sexual & Reproductive Rights Scholarships
- The LLM degree is open to individuals with LLB degrees or equivalent.
- The MPhil degree is open to non-lawyers with at least an honors degree in an academic discipline relevant to sexual and reproductive rights in Africa OR any other qualification in an academic discipline relevant to sexual and reproductive rights in Africa that allows admission to a master’s program at the institution where the undergraduate qualification was obtained. If that qualification has a duration of fewer than 4 years, substantial proven practical or professional experience in sexual and reproductive rights in Africa, subject to the discretion of the Dean, is further required.
- Applicants must have excellent academic credentials and demonstrate human rights experience or interest. A maximum of fifteen students will be accepted for the 2023 academic year.
Eligible Countries: African countries
Type: Masters (LLM, MPhil)
Method of Application:
- Click here to read about the application process
- Click here to apply online (please note – you must create an account on the Submittable platform before you can apply)
Application Deadline: 31 July 2022
Visit The Official Website For More Information on this scholarship.