Sports International Scholarships 2022 at Robert Gordon University
Eligibility criteria for the Sports International Scholarships
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- An enrolled student of the University engaged on at least a part-time course at the undergraduate, postgraduate, or research level; or
- A prospective student of the University awaiting confirmation of the award of a place; or in exceptional circumstances, a former student of the University who graduated within the last 12 months
- Competing at a level that will not only increase the standards of athletes within RGU but also the level of representation for the university within the sporting landscape.
- Must complete a high school qualification or equivalent to study for a bachelor’s degree program.
- They have to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Botswana, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, Nigeria, Northern Ireland, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sierra, Leone, South Africa South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, USA, Vietnam, Wales, Zimbabwe.
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, or Research level
Value of Awards: Educational fund
Application form should be sent to [email protected] along with official copies of the university/college certificate and academic transcripts.
Application Deadline: 14 August.