Top 5 Best Youtube Equipment To Use In Videos 2022
If you want to know exactly how popular videos are, you just need to look at the statistics; the trends are quite clear. One-third of all online activity is spent watching videos. If you are looking to tap into video marketing and engage with a wider audience through YouTube, then you need to get yourself the right tools. This blog will give you a general overview of everything you need to start making YouTube videos or vlogs. From lighting equipment to affordable video cameras, we have put together a list of essential electronics every YouTuber needs.
Top 5 Equipment to Make Awesome Youtube Videos;
- Video Camera:
Let's start with the basics. A good video camera is the primary piece of equipment for any YouTuber. When you choose a video camera, you need to pay close attention to the kind of videos you will make.
For example, if you are looking to post online classes, videos, or tutorials, you can use a webcam attached to your camera. Logitech HD Webcam is a good choice because it has HD lighting adjustment and fluid crystal technology that will give your vlogs a professional look.Top 5 Best Youtube Equipment To Use In Videos 2022
If you are thinking of shooting outdoor videos; rather than spend money on a single video camera, you can consider investing in a smartphone that has advanced video recording features. The Samsung Galaxy S10 is a popular choice for choosing videos.
RECOMMENDED: Top 7 Indoor Games for Kids in 2022
Tips for Selecting the Right Video Camera:
- For professional videos invest in DSLRs and mirrorless cameras,
- Camcorders are specifically designed for creating YouTube content.
- Webcams are a good choice for the affordable, plug-and-play video camera,
- GoPro action cameras can be used for travels or extreme sports adventures,
- Tripod and Camera Stand
If you want to get a steady number of viewers for your YouTube videos or your vlogs, you will need to learn how to develop steady videos. Whether you are uploading professional or non-professional videos, you should know that shaky footage is a big distraction for viewers.
Tripods or Gimbal stabilizers are an absolute must-have whenever you think of creating YouTube videos. The good news is that most tripods are affordable and are compatible with most video cameras, digital cameras, and smartphones.
The most important thing when choosing a tripod is to make sure it has a lightweight, portable design so that you can move it around easily.
Here's a Look at Some of the Best Tripods and Monopods Available on Amazon:
- Digitek Lightweight Tripod with 3-way adjustable head,
- PROSmart Aluminium Adjustable Portable camera holder,
- Tygot Adjustable Aluminium Alloy Tripod Stand Holder,
- Tygot 13 inches Flexible Gorillapod Tripod for smartphones,
- Best HD Microphone For Video Recording
Even though your smartphone or your webcam may have a built-in microphone, you may not get that crystal clear voice recording that you desire. It makes no sense to create a video with high-quality cinema 4K footage, but the sound is almost inaudible.
Recommended: Which Refrigerator is Best in Low Price?
Getting an HD microphone will ensure that the audio quality complements your video so that your viewers enjoy an all-around experience.
Here's a Quick Look at the Different Types of Microphones Available:
- USB microphones are the standard pick for YouTubers for their ease of use.
- Cardioid Condenser Microphones are ideal for live performances.
- Omnidirectional Condenser for Podcast to get a more natural sound.
- Compact On-Camera Microphone designed for both indoor and outdoor scenarios.
- Best Types of Lighting Equipment for YouTube Videos
Setting the right lighting mood when creating a video can be quite tricky, especially if you are recording indoors and in dimly lit areas. Lighting equipment will not only set the mood but will also allow your viewer to focus on key aspects of the video.
Here are the different types of lighting equipment you can use when creating YouTube videos:
- Softbox: Softboxes, like OCTAVIA Simpex Studio Light, is designed to enhance the beauty of your videos and pictures since they soften and diffuse light to produce a natural look.
- Umbrella Light: This is a simple but efficient flash modifier that is perfect for reducing shadows in your video and giving you an even, soft, low contrast light setting.
- Ring Light: Since it is lightweight and portable, the ring light is the ideal choice for YouTube videos. Lighting equipment like DIGITEK Professional LED Ring Light ensures gorgeous portrait lighting for the perfect shot.
- On-Camera Lighting: If your video focuses on macro photography or product shooting, then the Ulanzi Ultra Bright LED Video Light is what you need. It helps to strengthen lighting brightness and to get better lighting effects and stable colour temperature.
- Video Editing Software
And to top things off, once you finish shooting your YouTube video, you will need to run it through with efficient video editing software to make sure everything is prim and proper. Software like Apple iMovie or Lumen5 is a popular choice because they provide high-quality filters and tools to completely revamp your video. You can also search Amazon for products like Wondershare Filmora or Movavi Video Suite to edit your videos and make them more visually appealing.
The best part about creating your YouTube channel is that you do not need professional-grade equipment to get started. A simple smartphone with the right features, a basic tripod, and a charming personality is more than enough to get you noticed.
Our YouTube Video equipment list will definitely help you create professional-quality videos that your viewers will love. Share the link to your channel in the comment, and we will definitely check out your videos. All the best!